to further develop the treasury function in an expanding business
A global aluminium company specializing in rolled products for the heat exchanger industry
Gränges is a leading global supplier of rolled products for brazed aluminium heat exchangers. The company develops, produces and markets advanced materials that enhance efficiency in the customer manufacturing process and the performance of the final products; brazed heat exchangers. The company’s geographical markets are Europe, Asia and the Americas. Its production facilities are located in Finspång, Sweden, and Shanghai, China, and have a combined annual capacity of 220,000 metric tonnes. Gränges has some 950 employees and net sales in 2015 totalled SEK 5,494 million. The share has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since October 2014. More information on Gränges is available at granges.com.
To the headquarter in Stockholm we are now searching for a Group Treasurer.
Responsibilities and main tasks
Your main task is to lead and coordinate corporate liquidity and risk management related to the company’s financial activities. There are great opportunities for further growth in the business and you will continuously develop the treasury function to meet future demands.
Your key tasks are to:
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
• Arrange for equity and debt financing, monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
• Develop hedging strategies to mitigate financial risks related to interest rate exposures, foreign exchange exposures, and metal exposures
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities in the Gränges group
• Advise management and subsidiaries on treasury related matters
• Maintain banking relationships
• Manage and supervise the Group Treasury staff
You probably have a master’s degree in business administration and relevant experience either from a bank or a corporate treasury function and you consider the position as Group Treasurer at Gränges as a natural step in your career. You have worked with funding and cash management issues. Experience of commodity risk management and trading is considered a benefit. As a person you have a strong drive and are performance and solution oriented. Your written and spoken Swedish and English are very good.
For more information about the position, please contact Anna Hellström 073 980 42 93. Send your application with your CV and personal letter marked “Group Treasurer Gränges”, as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be handled on a continuous basis.