ICA Gruppen AB (publ) is a leading retail company focusing on food and health. The Group includes ICA Sweden and Rimi Baltic, which mainly operates in grocery retail, ICA Real Estate which owns and manages properties, ICA Bank, which offers financial services and Apotek Hjärtat that drives the pharmacy business. The group also includes Hemtex. For more information see icagruppen.se.
ICA and HR within ICA is in a development phase where digitalisation the ability to adapt and move fast are key attributes. In order to succeed we need to be an attractive employer in this environment. The area of Strategic Recruiting and Employer Branding is an outspoken strategic choice for ICA. We now look for a Director of a new group who will be responsible for Talent Attraction and Recruitment and will be a key player in realizing this potential as part of the new People strategy of ICA. The position is based in Stockholm.
The Director of Talent Attraction & Recruitment serves as a subject-matter expert to design, develop, implement, manage and communicate ICA group-wide standards and minimum standards in the area of Talent Attraction & Recruitment, Onboarding and Employer Branding. The position holder has deep functional expertise, provides specialist knowledge and shares best practice based solutions to deliver on our People Strategy.
The mission is to lead the Talent Attraction and Recruitment team and make sure the ICA organisation excels in recruiting as is expressed in the People Strategy. In this role you are part of the HR Group management team, reporting directly to the CHRO of ICA Gruppen. You are also responsible for leading the network of subject-matter experts at OpCo level as well as HRBPs. You will advise HR Management Team, ICA Management Team as well as Senior Management Teams and contribute with specialist competence to overall HR strategies and decisions within ICA.
- Development of strategies, policies, guidelines and processes in the area of Talent Attraction & Recruitment, Onboarding for Top Management and processes of Employer Branding across the Group.
- Development of minimum standards and key components for strategies, policies, guidelines and processes in the area of Talent Attraction & Recruitment, Onboarding other than Top Management and processes of Employer Branding on OpCo level.
- Manage and drive continuous improvement and innovative initiatives in the areas of responsibility.
- Direction setting and leadership of specific short- and long-term projects and guidance of specialists to align activities in the assigned areas of responsibility
- Active consideration of benchmark and insight of the business environment and the organisation from HR Specialists on Gruppen and OpCo level as well as giving support to the HR Specialists
- Oversee day-to-day operation and strategic direction of areas of responsibility.
You have a very good experience in the Talent Attraction & Recruitment area, and /or a related field and also good experiences in managing a (project) team in a leadership role. Successfully you have lead a project initiative in a related field. You have a Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration (or a related discipline). It is a benefit if you have work experience in an international environment and you need to be fluent in Swedish and English.
You also need an in-depth understanding of ICA’s People Strategy, core HR processes & activities, Food & Retail Industry, Global Talent Attraction & Recruitment trends, Talent Attraction & Recruitment tools & systems and formal and informal structures and decision-making channels within the organisation.
As a person, you are engaged and goal oriented. You take initiative and deliver results. You see opportunities, are self-sufficient and have high capacity and ability to manage many parallel initiatives. You can successfully develop strategic direction and plans and deliver upon them. You have the ability to engage the organisation and build constructive business relations.
For more information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant Erik Karlsson at HR Commitment +46 70 779 55 17. Applications will be handled ongoing. Please, send your application with your CV and personal letter, transcripts and testimonials as soon as possible, but at the latest 30 January 2017, to email@example.com. Mark the application ”Director Talent Attraction and Recruitment to ICA”.
ICA will reflect their customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. They therefore strive to hire people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
ICA safeguard good working conditions for their employees. They aim to have totally smoke-free workplaces. They apply drug testing in the recruitment process.