with general experience from HR
ICA Gruppen AB (publ) is a leading retail company focusing on food and health. The Group includes ICA Sweden and Rimi Baltic, which mainly operates in grocery retail, ICA Real Estate which owns and manages properties, ICA Bank, which offers financial services and Apotek Hjärtat that drives the pharmacy business. The group also includes Hemtex. For more information see icagruppen.se. For more information see icagruppen.se.
HR within ICA is in an exciting development phase to be in the frontline to develop the people and organization we want to have to continue be a leading company where digitalization, the ability to adapt and move faster are key attributes. We are now searching for a specialist with experience in the Talent Management area to a great team within Talent Development. The position is based in Stockholm.
As Talent Management Specialist you will be a driving force to engage managers and colleagues to work with Talent Management on a daily basis.
You will design, develop, implement, manage and communicate ICA group-wide standards in in the area of Career, Performance, Competence and Succession Management. You have deep functional expertise, provide expert knowledge and share both research or best practices based solutions across the organization.
To succeed you will work in close cooperation with strategic HR Business Partners in our companies. You will advise HR- and management teams and contribute with specialist competence to overall HR strategies and decisions within ICA. Together with strategic HR Business Partners you ensure their integration into strategic ambitions and business requirements as well as support them in adapting common guidelines, principles, tools and frameworks to the business specific pre-conditions.
Your key responsibilities also include:
- Develop the ICA group-wide design & development, implementation, management and communication strategies, guidelines processes and tools in the area of Top talent and Succession Management for defined target group on top/senior level.
- Develop the design & development, implementation, management and communication of standards and, frameworks for strategies, guidelines , processes and tools in the area of;
- Competence Management
- Career and Performance Management
- Top talent and Succession Management in general
- Continuously work with improvement in ways of working with Talent management and of processes
- Compile, monitor and report general data from all processes to support the group’s HR functions and ICA School
- Compile, monitor and report top talent and succession plan for defined target group on top/senior level across ICA
- Report on future and effective Competence, Career, Performance, Top talent and Succession Management trends and make recommendations based on internal as well as external data/bench data.
- Run area specific short- and long-term development and projects and ensure execution of the project scope contributes to the ICA Groups overall business objectives and business specific strategic people agenda.
You have working experience as strategic HR Business Partner and good experience in the Talent Management area and other related fields, e.g. talent development. Successfully you have leaded project initiatives in a related field. You have a Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration. You also need an in-depth understanding of global trends and tools & systems regarding talent development. It is a benefit if you have work experience in an international environment.
As a person, you are a natural leader with good ability to both develop value adding concepts and strategies and at the same time collaboration to engage all our different businesses. Group HR succeeds if HR in our companies succeed. You are engaging, take initiative and deliver results. Easily you communicate and build a strong network within ICA.
For more information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant Anna Hellström at HR Commitment +46 73 980 42 93. Applications will be handled ongoing. Please, send your application with your CV and personal letter, transcripts and testimonials as soon as possible, but at the latest 24 April 2017, to email@example.com. Mark the application ”Talent Management ICA”.
ICA will reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We therefore strive to hire people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
ICA safeguard good working conditions for our employees. We aim to have totally smoke-free workplaces. We apply drug testing in the recruitment process.